Saturday, March 8, 2014

New Year : New Me .

New year : new me . in the past year which is the year 2013 i would say i had  a lot of mistakes such as in my studies another is in my family , but what would i change ?

Those year seems like challenging to me such as to be a transferee and its not easy because moving to new place which is you’re not used to then it would be hard . i had a lot of mistakes such as in my study because transferring to a new school is hard for me, it came to the point i didn’t serious my study anymore. A lot of absences, lacked of requirements and almost failed grades. Another is in my family where it came to the point i don’t  want to listen on them anymore but as the year 2014 entered then i realized to be a more matured and responsible person of me to achieved my goals and dream. I also realized this were just a will of god. “in everything there is a reason”.


This year i will going to face my life with a faith, courage and more matured attitude : its a new year, so, its better to be a new me .

No comments:

Post a Comment