Saturday, March 8, 2014

My Dream My Future : 10 Years From Now .

WHAT WILL I BECOME IN 10 YEARS

Whenever I am alone, what enters my mind is “who am I after 10 years?” “What am I after 10 years?” this is the questions until now I don’t know yet the answer. But there is something I wanted to be, to be a soldier, a great soldier someday.

Many have said I am just going to waste my life, because life is unsure with this vision of mine. My parents said “take an architecture instead”, I know my parents only want a good things for me, things I am not going to regret someday but what really my heart saying is “someday I want to be a honourable soldier”. Not with the reason that I can make the others as a follower just what am I going to learn what they call in military the “followership”, also not the reason I will have the power to dictate civilians, instead, to protect civilians. Seems funny for this vision of mine but this is what my heart says. Because I learned the elderly sayings “follow your heart”. They’ve just put me and convinced me in this, because following my heart, and then being a soldier someday what my heart says.

There are a lot of spoiled systems here in the country of ours, and me, also the indirect victim of this. People used their money as power, used their wealth in wrong deeds, and used their money to discriminate others and what the most painful is, THERE ARE SOME USED THEIR MONEY TO MANIPULATE AND CONTROL THE JUSTICE

How could this some of people do this to their countrymen? Because they have their “money-power”? With this painful fact in this country of ours, where there are unequal rights between poor and rich, violence and many more, this makes me realized and motivated for choosing soldiery.

After 10 years I am not just a simple civilian anymore, I am standing tall with a proud in my heart, indoctrinated with the words “protect civilians” also, “protect your country”, a warrior fighting with honour and a soldier with courage, integrity and loyalty.

Being soldier, life is unsure. But whatever may happened to me and if ever time would come that I can’t see my love ones, forever, then shall there are no regrets in my heart, instead, there is a smile in me and proudly saying “at least I am one of the people in this country who’s hoping for a change and good things for all of my countrymen. One’s a soldier who fights for a peace, mercy, justice and unity”.

There is a saying “soldiers don’t fight because they have their enemy in front of them but because they have their love one’s in back of them”

Again, let’s go back to my question, “who am I after 10 years?” “What am I after 10 years?” Now I know the answer.”SOLDIER, THIS IS WHAT AND WHO AM I TO BE SOMEDAY”.

No comments:

Post a Comment