Friday, August 9, 2013

For the first quarter of being 4th year in High School is happy, because here where we learned a lot about internet such as it's history for when it start's and date of happenings where some details of internet were derived or start. for me it's a little bit difficult because i have to memorize dates but i made it, i memorized the dates and the result of quiz we take was good. also in this quarter we learned about the blogger where every individual can express his/her thoughts and many more.

problems i encountered was: there is some lesson and activity not taken up because i'm in sick that cause me to leave for a days, i lack some quiz, test etc. 

to cope up with this problem i been encountered, i just have to take care of myself for me not to sick again because honestly i'm close to sick because my health is poor but i'm telling to myself and to other i'm not that weak so even i can't no choice but to stand. this is for me, when there is no sacrifice there is no success.

what i'm expecting for this coming 2nd quarter is more things and knowledge to be gained and learned because as the year goes on more obstacles waiting for. What i am saying is there is more test to know what you got because as the time goes on this knowledge will served as motivation of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment